LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I filed divorce against wife, wife filed rcr

I filed divorce against wife and I am staying abroad.

My wife not received court notice ,after that she filed RCR /  MC  (not sure ) from her hometown but she sent notices to my hometown where my parents live.. 

1) If I am out of country , will court give exparte to her notice if it goes to paper publication , I cannot receive notices as I am out of India ?

2) What is the best way I can defend this case filed by her ?

3) How can she send notices to me if I am out of contry for any court filings ? she dont know my address also.

Please advise me 

Learning

4 Replies

Martin S.   19 February 2019

Originally posted by : ParamDev
I filed divorce against wife and I am staying abroad.

My wife not received court notice ,after that she filed RCR /  MC  (not sure ) from her hometown but she sent notices to my hometown where my parents live.. 

1) If I am out of country , will court give exparte to her notice if it goes to paper publication , I cannot receive notices as I am out of India ?

2) What is the best way I can defend this case filed by her ?

3) How can she send notices to me if I am out of contry for any court filings ? she dont know my address also.

Please advise me 

If she has filed RCR in court, then anyhow you will get divorce if there is no cohabitation between you both for period of 1 year from date of decree of RCR.  You withdraw your divorce case.  Let the RCR go exparte, dont come back for 1 year, let your parents take notice etc, even go to court and tell that you do not wish to cohabit with her, through GPA.

Through GPA itself you ask your parents to withdraw your divorce and re-file it based on RCR decree after 1 year of no cohabitation.  You will get divorce, no matter what.

(Guest)

I dont read emails as I receive 100 to 150 emails dails incusive marketing etc , what to do in that case ?

(Guest)

marriage hapened with in last 6 months

NSV VARA PRASAD   19 February 2019

Both petitions will be dismissed in toto.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register