LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I filed after rcr petition and wife return

After RCR petition filed by me, wife lawyer told her to return marital house. 

So wife now return and her lawyer appear on court at 3rd summan and want time.

I have talked with my wife for Mutual divorce but she want Rs.5000000/-. She don't file any case yet against me.

Is it any game plan or any trap, please help me if anyone have knowledge about this type of case.

She return without any argument with me as it is her fault to left my house.

So how get  RCR decree in my favour ?

Learning

3 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     26 April 2014

Amount shows, it may be a game plan...or may be she wants restitution,not want to left you..

DV victimmmm ( )     27 April 2014

You should talk to her more my friend. You applied for RCR because you wanted her to come back. Now why you want divorce? i

(Guest)

I have filed RCR petition as per my advocate suggestion, to protect 498A (advance bail, future advantages). She is borderline personality, already done "psychometric test" as per  doctor's recommend. Want divorce because after return she Torturing me daily, Not Cohabiting, already try to cuicide 3 times even after rcr returning to our home. She told me that I have return because my Advocate told to do this. Threatening all our house member and call police, don't do any FIR.

Destroy our social status and peace of mind.

Though RCR Decree not yet passed. After RCR decree can I apply for DV after 1 year in the Ground of Non-cohabitation ?

Is there any other solid ground for Divorce after RCR is wife not cooperate ?

Do I continue RCR or cancel it as I don't know my wife side strategy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register