Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagrat Sahoo   10 April 2024

I entered the girls washroom by mistake and i dont know what to do next. here's the whole stpry in message.

Yesterday I had my JEEattempt2, i had once visited the centre for my attempt1. Last time it was floor2 and this time floor1, the floor1 had a girls washroom just below the place the floor2 has a boys washroom.Due 2 my upcoming exam, i was lost in my thoughts and straight away entered the girls washroom without seeing the sign, afterwards i saw the absence of urinals, and i was kind of confused. but as my exams were to start in just 30 mins, i did not think about it much, i peed in the stool pan. While i walking out i saw the sign, i was so terrified and also felt guilty. I m not sure if anybody was there inside the washroom but i saw none.At a distance, i saw a boy and a girl who were also the aspirants of the exam chuckling. I asked them for the boys washroom and they didn't knew too, i apologized to the girl for doing this and explained that this was by mistake and i will never repeat it again nd i had no bad intention of doing this deliberately.Then i asked the security over there, he said that the boys washroom is in the floor2.After my exam got over, i went to the girl who saw me, apologized to her again and went to the boys washroom.it happened due to my carelessness for which i m regretful and had no intention of doing this.

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2024

What is your problem now.

Such mistakes are very common especially during the examination anxiety period.

Since there is no complaint nor anyone objected to it, do not feel guilty about the incident, just ignore, forget it and continue your routine aspects as usual.

Jagrat Sahoo   10 April 2024

actually i researched about it a bit on internet and got to know this is illegal and crime nd stuff like that.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 April 2024

No. When you enter in washroom there is none and no one sees it.  Why did you unnecessarily tell the girl without asking you?  However, it is common and left it.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2024

what is the problem faced now?

Jagrat Sahoo   14 April 2024

nothing.

actually i felt really guilty of that nd after some reasearch on internet i found that this is illegal and crime so i wanted to just enquire.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2024

If you feel guilty and feel that you have committed a crime by entering into a ladies toilet then you better get surrendered before a police stations  and narrate the entire episode and seek their further legal action.

Either you stop reaserchig over the subject through internet or any other source or better approach police satation with a complaint against you by yourself.

Jagrat Sahoo   14 April 2024

yes i understood and i have stopped wasting any further time on this.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2024

Thanks for your understanding. 

Jagrat Sahoo   15 April 2024

thanks to u and lawyersclubindia.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register