Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nazeerunnisa (engineer)     05 March 2011

I dont want to attend the court sessions

Hi,

I am a muslim woman seeking for divorce.I have applied for the divorce and custody of my  4 year old baby boy in hyderabad family court last year. Now the case has been transfferred to another district court , which is the native place of my husband. He (my husband) and his family members are very cruel. I have not attended the first court session and the judge asked for attendence for the next session falling in the first week of next month. I have a life threat , going there and i dont want to attend any case over there and i dont want to face them also, and i dont have any other support from my parents and relatives also. I have appointed a lawyer in that court(the place where the case is transffered) also, please advice is there any law , to seek divorce without attending the session over there.

Thanks.

Learning

15 Replies

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     05 March 2011

r madam

there is no rule of law to divorce without attending the court. but u can apply in the high court to transfer the case and also challange the courts that order with whom the case had been transfer through revision petition in the high court.

thanks

T.R. Ganesan (Advocate)     05 March 2011

Adv. Rajesh Kasrija is absolutely right, the circumstances mentioned by the Nazeerunissa, is

appears to be a threat to her life.  I do agree with the answer.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     05 March 2011

File an application to transfer the case to some other district, can file an application under Sec 24 of CPC

nazeerunnisa (engineer)     07 March 2011

Sir,

Please be precise. I did not understand what you mean by this "but u can apply in the high court to transfer the case and also challange the courts that order with whom the case had been transfer through revision petition in the high court"

Sir, when i applied here in the lower court last april, he(my husband) was attending the court and he seek  for a transfer in hyderabad high court last june, because my baby is with him, and the court gave the Tr order. Now, how i have to proceed further to apply a transfer here in high court again,will it be valid to do so?

And i dont want to unite with that family again, i am not going to take any risk for my life, i want divorce from him as soon as possible. He wants me now, where he is sending apologies for the past, but i know how cruel the family is and what have been through my life and my personal career. I dont want to unite with them, i am seeking for the divorce strongly, as the opposition are strong in economical backgroud they are trying all possible ways to restrict me, Please advise how to proceed further to rescue myself from them.

Thanks.

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     07 March 2011

r madam

1st file a suit for custody of your minor child.

nazeerunnisa (engineer)     07 March 2011

I have file the custody along with the divorce, last year.

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     08 March 2011

wht is the order of the custody petition?

Adv Rajesh Kasrija

(Guest)

hi memebrs of lawyers club india,dont help this type of ladies they rae too dangerous,if u want to help you need to face lot of problem,she is telling that she is a  muslim women,if she is a muslim she should not apporach like this because of this many people have misconception about islam,DONT TELL LIKE YOU ARE MUSLIM WOMEN,

(Guest)

hello madam dont tell lies,allaha knows better than any one what happend,what is happening,what will happen, so for your own benifit dont blame your family members, and remember you are responsible what ever you are doing now,you need to answer allaha,atleast think a second befor doing,

Because laws of Govt India only laides free to do any evil action,laws are made to protect women who are in real need,But not for misuse,please my dear sisters atleast realiz now,if not leave and but blame others,

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 March 2011

Originally posted by :anusha
"
hi memebrs of lawyers club india,dont help this type of ladies they rae too dangerous,if u want to help you need to face lot of problem,she is telling that she is a  muslim women,if she is a muslim she should not apporach like this because of this many people have misconception about islam,DONT TELL LIKE YOU ARE MUSLIM WOMEN,
"

1. In legal opinion stage (i.e. free consultation which many of us after taking time off from our busy practice do give) no Ld. Advocate members here sees caste, color and creed of a query before answering by way of a legal opinion and it is not advisable for a new author like you to bind we professionals from legal fraternity to advise whom we should and whom we should not give advise in the name of Religion. Are Muslims not entitled for Justice in a secular country like India kya !

2. You are from HR it seems as is evident under your Name and now a que. to you,
Que.: A un-educated Muslim person approaches you seeking job stating everybody rejected him/her, will you give him / her a job? So do you kick him/her out of your HR office seeing him / her to be Muslim because YOUR HR presumptions says to differentiate job seekers on his/her religion ? 

If so then I advise you to resign from your professional responsibilities in a free democratic secular country like India and sit at home!!!!!!!!.

1 Like

(Guest)

hi sir,you people dont know real issue,if you knows you will not talk like that.

i will ask you one question in india how many wifes are satisfying with their families  mostly very few but why they are not approaching for dicorce they are thinking about their family value and about their children life,that is indian's culture,

being a muslim women she should follow so many things,but see.... how shamfully she approaching other non mehramsfor helping if she have this knd of mentality she can adjust with her family itself,

May be outside people they are not aware of this,so they want to help her,ok but allaha knows what she did who spoiled her life every allaha knows.human beings help is nothing compare to god,he knows whatever the you do.

BE AWARE OF ALLAHA

(Guest)

IF  PERSON FOLLOW ISLAM HE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS,

please try to use forum in a good way. Because of this type of people so many people are not getting help who are in real need.

Ambika (NA)     13 March 2011

Anusha madam

In a legal forum like this one, one is free to ask legal opinions and it is very unethical ( and someone need to point it out to the admin) to attack someone persoanlly on the ground of religion, because she has asked legal advise. I would suggest you stop attacking the author ; she has just right thing to approach this platform for legal advice. 

1 Like

(Guest)

hello madam you just stop advising me.ok i know what to do. we know whats she did with our family mambers,she left her 3 year baby for sake of  her lover , she has not come from one year,she dont know what is this world,but we educated her,we gave every support to her after getting job she left my family and she left her 3 years boy child.you know how my family members faced problems,you people are not aware of this,dont come in between others life,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register