Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I don't want divorce

Page no : 2

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     04 June 2012

@Asha.  Whosoever comes to this forum come for an advise not to get demoralized.  We are not here to comment on the merits of the facts related to clients and decide about their innocence or guilt now itself (using clairvoyant powers) before competent courts do it.  So I presume every client who come for advise to be innocent.  So are you.  Do not bother if you find demoralizing comments; there are many people in this forum who are hurt by sad and bad experiences with wife and they made it a mission to harrass women who appear to them like their wives and in that process even becoming sadists.

All the best.  You can write in to my Email also if you have any further queries.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 June 2012

I appreciate your last comments Mr. Chandrasekhar.7203

Asha (aegfdg)     05 June 2012

@ Bhima balla -  I did apply for Interim Maintenance and Rs. 25,000 a month was alloted. But he did not pay the money even once. I applied for Interim maintenance just for the sake of it, I was not wanting for money. My advocate asked me to file for Executive Petition, but I have not filed it till now. And ofcourse, I am independant and I totally take care of my child as well.

'Sick' husband - He is not really that sick, he is suffering from some abdominal problems bcoz he was not able to cope up with diet in US. Anyways, when my brother spoke to him for me, he claims that he has earned and saved lots of money from US and can get whatever he needs.

@ Adv. Chandrasekhar - Your reply was relief.  I am discussing all the options that you have given me. I am planing to go for The Residence orders under DV Act. I shall further update you through mail.

bhima balla (none)     05 June 2012

Let me summarize:

1) You have filed for interim, whcih was passed in your favour!.

2) You were alloted 25,000- which he didn't pay and you didn't execute it!

3) You are independent and taking care of the child, yet you asked for interim.

4) Now you are going for residence orders!

5) He is sick-now only mildly and is not working!

OK!!

Asha (aegfdg)     05 June 2012

@ bhima balla - Let me clarify your last point - He is sick but still working and earning good (in the same company, he is only reshifted to India).

I doubt being sick can only be reason to move to India and get divorce as early as possible. I feel if he gets divorce he would move to US again. God only knows!!

Asha (aegfdg)     07 June 2012

I have been thinking... If I am filing for any case on my husband (say residential orders under DV act), What is the guarentee he stays in India... What if he flies to USA or any other country?

Is there any way to block his passport..? before I file a case on him..?

Last time his divorce petition got dismissed because of 1) no grounds & 2) he was not here for the case trials.

Asha (aegfdg)     07 June 2012

I have been thinking... If I am filing for any case on my husband (say residential orders under DV act), What is the guarentee he stays in India... What if he flies to USA or any other country?

Is there any way to block his passport..? before I file a case on him..?

Last time his divorce petition got dismissed because of 1) no grounds & 2) he was not here for the case trials.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 June 2012

There is no way to block his passport before your filing any case.

There is also no guarantee that by just filing DV case, you can get favourable order for impounding his passport.

Asha (aegfdg)     26 June 2012

The advocates told me that for a Residential Orders the case might take another one or two years. So, Is it fine if I break into his house and stay? Since, the case is dismissed, we are husband and wife.

How safe is this step? What are the steps he can take?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register