LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Prakash Patnaik   19 August 2020

I don't understand what i do?

Hi sir, i take loan from 3 persons, for business purposes, i will give profits before march , after march amount is not rotation due corona i loss also, they are to tocher to me daily arrestment to me and family. they go to my relatives home, there also disturb created, family reputation also damaged. i don't understand what I do? now I don't have single rupee. i need to time, i don't skip i will do any job and pay to them. my total aronments also sales for gives to interest pay. please give suggestions.in the Police station they have influence. i am solo here. no option in station. need to take action in law wise. please tell me

Learning

5 Replies

seshadri dubey (none)     19 August 2020

File a case of extortion against them.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 August 2020

Settle the dispute amicably.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2020

Sit together pleasently and go for amicable settlement in writing 

Surya Prakash Patnaik   21 August 2020

The people not listen my words. they come and sit at my home or non stop phone calls.. using bad words. in police station not take cases. bcoz other party have political support. i want file legal move this case. i am ready to face in punishment if am wrong. but I want save family. my mom and grand ma disturbed health damage. please any one help me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2020

refund theri money.

be clear what was agreement

what it profit sharing

or

was it a loan only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register