LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun   24 August 2021

I applied for refund at galgotias university, greater noida, up

They have received my application. But they have consistently a laid back attitude. They never respond to emails. They are arrogant and unkind. They always make excuses but never give a solid straight reponse. I have visited this place 20 times atleast in the last 2 years. I have been mentally depleted as to how to get them to refund my fees! The amount is 1.5lacs. I wanted to know if i can file a case. I have some older fees slip and a signed application written by me and signed by the director reading as "please refund 2nd year fees". I'm finding harder and harder to think that they will ever return my fees. I need help and I don't feel good about seeing their faces which just makes excuses like the worst of government offices.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 August 2021

Issue legal notice followed by consumer complaint before appropriate commission of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 August 2021

Why you are seeking a refund, why they are not refunding are fundamental issues to be considered before guidance.  Provide simple facts without allegations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register