LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rehmam Hafiz   18 December 2022

I am working in psu and want to do regular b ed with arrange my shift duty for one year is it legal

I am working in PSU and want to do regular b ed with arrange my shift duty for one year. My employer not give me NOC but adjust my shift  is it legal

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/create_message.asp


 5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2022

the NOC cannot be forced.        

Suresh S   18 December 2022

For doing B.Ed course in regular doesn't require any NOC. Moreover the duration of the said course is 2 years as per NCTE.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     18 December 2022

No permission of the employer (the PSU) is required to do any eductional course. But if your shift is to be changed or adjusted, only your employer can do it.

1 Like

Suresh S   18 December 2022

Had better to get the proper guidance from NCTE.

National Council for Teacher Education

G-7, Sector-10, Dwarka

Near Metro Station, New Delhi – 110075

Contact No. - 011-20893266, 20893267

Help Desk: helpdesk@ncte-india.org

Technical Support: mail@ncte-india.org

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

I wish to clearly differ with above views.


NOC absolutely is necessary.  Mere adjustment of shift will ot do.


Pusuing further study without permission renders the employee liable for disciplinary action.


even if deptt decides not to takw action still the said qualification will not be added in service book.  Thereby the emp;oyee will not at be able to get his applcation forwarded for any post in any other govt deptt/PSU for which the said qualification is necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register