Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I am under mental agony

Page no : 2

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     02 August 2009

I started this thread on 07.06.2008, alas had you read it before your marriage.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/messages/2008/6/1748_why_men_should_refuse_to_marry_.asp

However, everything is not lost. When such cases are files, men feel tremendous amount of torture and frustation. They dont know how to get out of it.

Well dont try to get out of it. Refuse to settle or even talk to the other party. Let them pursue the matter on their own. Dont give divorce. Yes, you may have to go to Agra on intervals.

One of my friend is living on a disease- he has to to Mumbai (from guwhati) every 3 months for a medical check up. And still he is happy, for he has accepted his misfortune. Accept this misfortune, for you have yourself opted for it. 

1 Like

Childabuse (student)     24 August 2009

i am 23 now...i have been mentally and physically abused by my father and mother since i have been 6 years old as i remember..i cant financially afford to sue my parents now...i want to know can i fight a case against them when i am earning as i am still being abused by them daily but have to bear it because they are sponsoring my education...please help me and tell me whether there is any and if so what legal standing i have

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register