Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (businessman)     22 June 2013

I am the shop tenant from last 40 years

Hi

This is Ajay Kumar. I am having one shop over rent at Barhaj, Dist Deoria (UP) from last 40 years. I am having all the legal document related with this. Now the shop owner's son want me to vacate this shop. I am continuosly giving the rent from last 40 years and rent is also as per the current market rent.

I have given my whole life to this shop and i have no issue to pay the rent. But they want me to vacate the shop.

Kindly give me the right direction.

waiting for favourable reply.

Regards

Ajay Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2013

you can folllow terms & conditions of the legal documents as you mentioned.

Ajay (businessman)     22 June 2013

Thanks Rama Chary for quick response.

My question is. "Can they force me to vacate the shop" or it should be on my willingness as i have already spend 40 years on the same.

i have heard somewhere that if tenant has passed more than 15 years time at the same location then shop owner can not force to vacate the shop/property.

Thanks

Ajay Kumar

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     25 June 2013

@Ajay

It is true if the tenant is using a piece of property for a long period of time, he can only be removed fom the place if the owner can show that he has no other place to go and that it is imperative that he have his property vacated. However, I am not sure about the commertial property in this regard. You need to tell what all papers you have with you

I think you should consult a property lawyer. Visit www.lawkonect.com. Here you can get detailed written replies from experienced roperty lawyers on your situation. They can put forth the possibilities that you have in you situation. It is important to get reliable advice in such important matters

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register