LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 May 2018

I am the owner of the some person occupied the property .so what to do.? How to get recover the suggest me.sir

I am the owner of the plot .But some one ac
cupied the plot.How can i get Recover the suggest me sir.

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   10 May 2018



On your statments, you have to issue notice to vacant from the property on the basis of tresspass and if they not respond to the notice, you can approach to the court.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query