Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I am guilty, need help

Page no : 2

Anuj (officer)     26 September 2013

Good Morning all of you and thanks for suggestions.

Brother again some doubts comes in my mind, I want to share it with you.

1. My friend said if any woman strongly comes at any decision after knowing all the things and future it would be difficult to settle down easily because she had nothing to loss further.
  2. If 498 was not proved in court, can I file any case against her and her family..?
  3. Is DV case different than 498.., what will happen if they file DV also against me and my family..?
  4. Can they call my ex wife & ex girlfriend in court for witness, to prove 420 against me & and my family..?
  5. Currently she is at her parents home and she resigned from her job.
  6. If 420 was proved in court against me, will my family also suffered with me, can they circulate it in new paper...?
  7. Can I go abroad for new job, before starting this legal proceeding..?
  8. What kind of evidence should be collected against her..?
  9. What kind of other case they can file me & my family to punish us and what I can do for defence..?
  10. As Samir said, I talk with an lawyer, he said that he can easily take me out from all cases, but I am not confirmed.

All this points comes in my mind because, I know my wife and In laws they are good for good people and ...

Rajesh (Student)     26 September 2013

Anuj,

please find some clarifications on your doubts as per my understanding :

1. My friend said if any woman strongly comes at any decision after knowing all the things and future it would be difficult to settle down easily because she had nothing to loss further.  - see all these points come when you and your wife does not have a mutual understanding , so the first thing to do is to gain her confidence, may be she demands something in turn for building her trust again on you, in such circumstances you should be ready to go to any extent to save her trust. But all these things could only be done , if you are really willing to remain in this relation ,as she has suffered the issue from a person who she trust the most , so give her some time and try to establish the communication with her and her parents to resolve this issue and puts the facts on the table, that why you have the hide such details from her parents and genuinally shows the repent and do whatever your in-laws demand to again get into the relation.
  2. If 498 was not proved in court, can I file any case against her and her family..? - see it is not a easy task to prove that it is a fake 498 case as the litigation is opened at different levels so not easy to prove the same and if by some mean u able to do that it involves years to get the things as per your wish.
  3. Is DV case different than 498.., what will happen if they file DV also against me and my family..? - the 2 things happen after DV case , the first is she got a official protection from you and second if she is not working then she may file for the maintenance.
  4. Can they call my ex wife & ex girlfriend in court for witness, to prove 420 against me & and my family..? - yes , could be possible if that was demanded from the lawyer of your wife ,
  5. Currently she is at her parents home and she resigned from her job. - this is a general thing in such circumstances
  6. If 420 was proved in court against me, will my family also suffered with me, can they circulate it in new paper...? - generally no, but your family might be suffer from the social stigma happens due to such cases.
  7. Can I go abroad for new job, before starting this legal proceeding..? - yes , u could do that till the time the prosecution demands a ban on your foreign movement or court asks u to surrender your passport
  8. What kind of evidence should be collected against her..? - anything which could be taken as a evidence as per the understanding of a common man.
  9. What kind of other case they can file me & my family to punish us and what I can do for defence..?  - don't worry about a thing which you are just presuming, in my view rather then putting your energy in such thoughts try to settle it out in best possible by giving special attention to the wife's need  , instead of wondering the thought process in the wrong direction.
  10. As Samir said, I talk with an lawyer, he said that he can easily take me out from all cases, but I am not confirmed. - this depends on the lawyers qualifications.

Rajesh Sir, Thank you for reply..!! In our last both family meeting they said that they will send her by 30 of this month, but that time they want assurance that this kind of behavior and affairs will not repeat in future for this assurance they called meeting of both family, they wanted my sign on stamp paper, but I refused that proposal. Now I am thinking that they will wait till 30 after that they will proceed further. Sir, If I give assurance on stamp paper out of court in front of both family members, it will work..?

Brother, is 498a case can register directly or they can (Police) only received it and forward to woman cell...? In my friends case, police just received their complaint and said to go woman cell for counselling... Can I solve this matter in woman cell also..? Pls reply

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     26 September 2013

meet some local lawyer..

You are confused..

Anuj (officer)     27 September 2013

Jain Sir, Yes I am really confused what to do...? If I give assurance to her & her family on stamp paper, out of court will it work..? Because I was already trapped in social way.., I was already divorce. may be my this marriage also end up with divorce. It will effect on my future, and on family also. Totally confused, what to do...? If they file case I have no option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register