LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (Technical lead)     13 February 2023

I am cultivating the land since last 30 years


My parents had given some money around 30 years to neighbours and started using their 1 acre land agreeing that the land will be registered in my parents name. Still we are cultivating in that 1 acre land and this land is not registered on my parents name. I don't see any documentation on this as well, but in the RTC(Utaara), I can see the seller name only.

Now I want to register the land on my name as I don't want to leave as it is currently.

Want to know the procedure on how to go ahead for the registration.





 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   13 February 2023

If seller is ready then go to lok Adalat and compromise.

Swarnim Tripathi   13 February 2023

Prove Your Adverse Possession on the land as per limitation act.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 February 2023

Approach your ditrict collector office and get cultivation rights certificate on your name. Cultivation Rights Title is one among legal protections granted by the state for a piece of land given to parties, either individually or collectively, and / or a legal entity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register