LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I am cheated please help me any lawyers

hello iam cheated by one person in google talk.at first i seen a laptops ad in quiker and contact this person.i ordered 10 laptops to this person he sendes me a invoice and told it will deliverd next two dayes,but laptops r not came.when i asked this person thse laptops r comming from uk you need to pay the customduty i paid custom duty and agin he askes for demurrage charges so what can i do i transfered nearly 77,000 to this person i think its a chetting plz help me to procedure further and how i filed case? now iam asking that person to give mobile no and address.he gives some mobile no and address that r fals address plz help me regarding this problem

Learning

5 Replies

GIRISH KUMAR, ADVOCATE (Lawyer)     14 August 2011

Dear Kumar

You should have take proper legal advise. If you areresiding near by Delhi NCR you can contact me on cell no. 9873777479 or email id girishkumarlaw@gmail.com

Thank U 

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     16 August 2011

yes you should contact lawyer

i advise you go to consumer forum opp.to quiker.com and also  gether all evidence

the way you pay like cheque  copy or by credit card 

and also take with you link of quiker.com that ads your email communication all are evidence keep with you.

N Vanaraj (advocate)     18 August 2011

please file a police complaint. it is an online scam

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     18 August 2011

Originally posted by :N Vanaraj
"
please file a police complaint. it is an online scam
"

i agree

Arvind Sehdev (Advocate)     05 November 2011

Originally posted by :disha d. shah
"

Originally posted by :N Vanaraj