LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (study)     24 March 2013

Hy

hy i did the marriage in array samaj mandir after the marriage my wife went his home to convence her parents but they are not ready , now im going to bring my wife back to home . so can anyone pls tell me what are the preventive actions do i need to take to prevent any legal/illegal dispute from her family end.Means whom do we need to approach first (police with written application or Court for protection) pls help me fast .

Learning

6 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     25 March 2013

Just bring her home, nobody can do anything against you if she is an adult. Inform the local police station.

www.mehnat.in

1 Like

sameer (study)     25 March 2013

thks for ur reply .

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     25 March 2013

If both of you are majors, no body can stop you.  Give a report to the concerned police, if necessary.

In Latasingh's case, Supreme Court gave directions to the police to take stern action against the persons who give threats, harass etc. to the couple who perform intercaste or inter-religion marriages. 

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     25 March 2013

It appears that your marriage has been solemnized without approval of your in-laws. Go and bring your wife home. for safety inform Police. Everything depends on the version of your wife. Make sure that she was adult at the time of marriage. akseth advocate

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     25 March 2013

Marriage seems without approval of your in-laws. If she was adult at time of marriage. And at present she is your favor. Go and bring her home. But remember to inform local area police for safety of you and your wife. akseth advocate

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     27 March 2013

MIA AND BHEEVEE RAJI HOGATHO kHAJA kHYA kAR SAkTHA HI. 

ENJOY THE MARRIAGE AND BOTH FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER.

ALL GOODS. BE HAPPY AND kEEP HAPPAY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register