Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husbands stay with divorced - ex wife

Page no : 2

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     29 December 2011

Hello Dear Saba 

I have already told u long before to take the practical out come You may TRY take money from him I would suggest not to do that too Its going to waste yr life and time Better get rid of him and Find another good partner and live a happy life forgeting this non sense period of life IF U listen to many opinions u will be confused I really tell U Get out of the mesh as soon as possible and enjoy yr life thank U Dr M M OZA

Saba (house wife)     02 January 2012

Hi,

I have my cross questioning round next week.

Plz do let know the possible questions that would be posed to me.

Im really tensed.

Thanks,

Saba

manoj joshi (advocate LEGAL ADVISOR AT IDBI BANK)     02 January 2012

hi

bening concern abt your facats provded by u   want  to suggest u some more legal help

as far as legal system of india is concern ts always behind women empowerment f u want  to do something u can do sooo many things....bt depends on your will power.u ve so many legal rights ...feel free to  contact as per openion of others advisor..in not agree wd them....a women can do anythng whch she wants 

regd manoj josh advocate

(Guest)

@Saba,
First Decide what do you want ? If you are muslim. your marriage is Valid and you can seek Khula if you want divorce. Many will give you Suggestion for Women Empowerment Law. but you will be nowhere. If you husband is strong enough, you will be equally in trouble, The only benefit will be with Advocates, and Worker of Legal System. Your life will be mess for YEARS.
@Mr. manoj, if you really have to suggest please share your thoughts so Everybody on Same boat can benefit... What do you mean by "You can do anything" ??

Many Legal rights will give her support, but she will be Doomed Socially in the end with nowhere. Only Benefits will lies with Judiciary System..

Lifeisgreat (None)     03 January 2012

@ Zameer

Though advises of settling metrimonial disputes through negotiation is very valuable, most women falls in trap of legal professionals who says what Mr Manoj said,, that WOMEN CAN DO SOOO MANY THINGS.  Women can demand 1.5 crore for settlement, women can make many lives miserable including own self and women can file cases on even strangers because  law is in their favour.

But who thinks about the cost of it? Financial, social and emotional costs.

1 Like

heral (house wife)     25 May 2012

RESPECTED SHONEE KAPOOR, IF WIFE HAS NOT LEGAL DIVORECE FROM FIRST HUSBAND JUST ON STAMP PAPER, THE SECOND MARRIAGE IS NULL AND VOID BUT IF HUSBAND IS NOT PAYING HIM AMOUNT SHE WILL FILE 498A AND OTHER CASES,LATER HUSBAND WILL FILE BIGAMY ,BUT AT LAST WIFE IS ON UPPER SIDE, IS HS EIS HAVING RIGHT  TO FILE RAPE CASE ON HUSBAND OR  DEFIMATION CASE ON HUSBAND ...PLS ADVISE, BECAUSE LAW IS ON SUPPORTING INDIAN LADY. THANKS

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     25 May 2012

The Indian judicial processes are so slow that it is said that delayed justice is NO JUSTICE When u practically enter the court processes U will start thinking ultimately  that u made a mistake By going to the court u will be more disturbed mentally because u will feel tortured by the whole system If u hubby does not want U U better leave him soonest and get another man in ur life so that U dont waste precious time because time is the only precious thing in life U better get rid of that man and get another man in ur community or any other community  World is so big and there are plenty women and men One must be there meant for You I am already facing court procedures in number of cases in number of courts and I am telling u after my experiences I am a man and u are a woman Laws are apparently prowoman Actually in practical life they are not Hope u find the reply satisfactory Dr Oza

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register