LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 December 2012

Husbands can cheat their wives

https://www.satiresofindia.com/2012/08/husbands-can-cheat-their-wives-once-in-a-week-up-court/

Husbands can cheat their wives once in a week: UP court

By MadGuy On 13 Aug, 2012 At 05:34 PM | Categorized As Politics | With 1 Comment

inShare

A UP lower court has given a verdict allowing husbands to cheat on their wives once in a week provided they keep their wives happy for the remaining week. The historic decision has been given after a man had filed a case in court to allow him the legal right to cheat on his wife.

Descripttion: Sorry Honey.. But today is my cheating day!!!

Sorry Honey.. But today is my cheating day!!!

Vikas Yadav, a manager in a national bank and the petitioner of this case; was caught by his wife while he was roaming with some other girl. Initially he denied all the charges of flirting, but later accepted them.

But on Monday, he filed a case in court stating that if according to Shivpal Singh Yadav it is ok to steal a bit for ministers if they work hard; then why can’t he get the right to cheat a bit.

The judge following the Indian constitution, wherein reference from past cases can be taken to do the judgment, granted him the legal right that he can cheat once in a week if he remained faithful for the remaining week. However the extent to which he can cheat was not quantified as Shivpal had not quantified the stealing that ministers can do.

Many men are very happy with the judgment. Amit, a senior executive in an MNC said, “I have been telling lies about smoking to my wife. I can’t imagine how good it will be when I will smoke in front of her and she won’t say anything. Vow….”

Rohit, sales manager in a firm said, “I’m weak at heart. I fall in love whenever I see a pretty face. I had to marry to one such girl recently. But I can’t control my love when I see new beautiful faces in office. Thanks to Vikas for this case; now I can chase other girls for one day”

Vinit, a software engineer, said, “This law is awesome. Now I can go back to Yahoo Messenger again and chat to Philippines girls”.

Man Mohan Singh has requested to amend this law so that once in a week he could speak without Madam Ji approving it.

Though the news has given happiness to many, but there are many who are confused too, as the extent of cheating has not been clearly defined.

Tejinder, a senior executing in an MNC said, “I am not married but I have a girlfriend. Can I cheat my girlfriend with this law (which I do currently too, but now want to do it legally)”?

Tushar, a food addict said, “I am the one who cooks food at home. Can I use this law so that my wife will have to cook for one day?”

I, Madguy, am also confused as if I could use this law to publish some of my news that were rejected by my wife Descripttion: :-)

Seeing the wide spread appreciation and confusion regarding the acts considered as permissible under the law, government is planning to take public opinion for the matter. Which activities do you feel should be included under the law?

Learning

6 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     22 December 2012

& WHEN WIFE can cheat their HUSBANDS  once in a week: ?????????????

**Victim** (job)     23 December 2012

This news reminds me of the movie "American Pie" where  guys get "guilt free pass" to do anything they want. I am very happy with this judgement. I should say that judges are also going extra mile to look beyond the curtains. 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     23 December 2012

An Unbelievable from Indian Court!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 December 2012

rajiv, 

achcha judgement hai na yaar !

Lifeisgreat (None)     23 December 2012

What a time pass, check website again

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 December 2012

Originally posted by : Amit---------------

rajiv, 

achcha judgement hai na yaar !

Accha to hai dear.....but trial court ka hai. I dont think, wil be of much use