Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband wants divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I agree with Sufferer & Golden sward.

(Guest)

@Trisha, Didi, you rightly said...ki taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bajati. Kya ek bilkul chhoti si baat kabhi aap ko pata nahi chalti ki agar ek side koi gussa he to dusari side shant rahena chahiye.

Aap se ek chhoti si request hein ki kabhi aag me Tel ya Ghee dal ne ka kaam mat kare. She does not need your expert advice whatever you have written in your above statement. Because, she knows her rights and very well written in her thread.

I hope you will understand and will never give any wrong advice to anyone. Be Matured and Gentle for all

(Guest)

@ Querist.

When either one is fed up, one will want to get separated.  But when still being married, its the duty of the other spouse to look into the matter as to why the other is wanting divorce.  Instead of losing calm and shouting at each other, its time to rectify things having a one on one talk with each other.  Remember, court jaana sabki bas ki baat nahi hain.  It takes a lot of patience to roam to court halls and a lot of money is also involved.  

A lovely saying comes to my mind.

A known devil is better than an unknown devil. Think about that.

2 Like

fightingfalsecase (sw)     10 August 2013

Neetu ji, I am a woman and am suffering from something similar as what have happened to you. I have been studying on various laws and following LAW forums for quite a long period of time. There are few points, I have accumulated. 1. We live in MEN'S WORLD, which means until and unless you are either dead or half burnt your complaints against your husband and or inlaws are COMPLETE FAKE. 2. If you believe in marriage and think of raising family with your husband, then you are in great problem my friend. If your husband wants to leave you but you want to stick to him, then this is colored in a way that you are doing these to take revenge on the BECHARA husband. 3. If you go to the Police against your husband, then basically you are making stories and harassing him. 4. If your husband has kicked you out then basically it was again you who was very cruel onto him and his family. Trust me, for women like us who are confined to the thinking that they would be ONE MAN WOMAN forever, life is a hell if not you are extremely fortunate to get a good person in your life. However, as a co sufferer, I would suggest, please stick to your decision, whatever your heart says. Going for divorce is completely your decision. Please do not forgive people, who played with your and your family's emotions. Lastly, you can genuinely expect a false MENTAL CRUELTY AND DESERTION CASE from your sweetheart husband after 2 years, if you had not freed him with a Divorce, for another marriage. At that time, you'll require a lot of money to fight your case. My suggestion would be, why don't you gear up for your own RIGHTS and go for a degree in LAW. You can not only help yourself, but many other ladies out there. May GOD be with you as HE is with me.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register