Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband torturing physically mentally n having an affair

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Dear Mr. Iyer,

You can also see his last post before this post of mine. As I earlier stated, he has started abusing me. Evidently, he has become perturbed, if I pointed out that his advice was illegal.

Readers can very well see, he would never see him posting his real ID/ photo and place of location in his profile.

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     02 February 2017

Rightly said , dear Mr. Dingra,

people come to this site with burning issues with a little or no idea of what a legal issue is. Even before unwittingly getting embroiled in these legal issues, my family or I, have never seen the inside of a police station.  Of course I am not a lawyer. I am a real victim of a very false DV and 498a. This unfortunately includes my family of elderly and sick parents. But fighting a criminal case is no joke. But I refused to budge when wife demanded an astronomical sum of nearly one crore. And believe me, forums like this and the neat advises from many has made me strong. I am fighting it that too without fear. I can surely say that now, I am not the novice when I started reading the posts a couple of months ago.When we have done no wrong, proof will emerge on its own. But we have to be smart and alert. And that is what I am getting from this site. Even auto hides remarks even though sometimes sarcastic and humorous are very practical and bold. Apart from your esteemed comments and posts, I also value the posts of Sharma, whatnot ,Sachin etc. Hoping to see more posts from all of you that help us stand up and fight.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ms. Tinney,

So, how funny you could find advice of the poser expert, Mr. Kumar Doab now?

You asked to SUGGEST a good experienced lawyer for this in Ludhiana and Delhi, he has advised you to FIND yourself. A matter of commonsence for him should have been, if you or your friend could find a good experienced lawyer easily, why you could have felt the need to ask here to suggest about anyone.

Earlier he gave you an illegal advice about finding a gynecologist, who could help to get a son. Now again he has insisted for a doctor at Delhi or Ludhiana. On this you would be justified to ask, would that help in any way to end torture of your friend and her daughter from his husband, who is torturing physically mentally and specifically, when he is having an affair also with some other lady?

Additionally, he has made a very vague statement about me also.

So, you would further be justified to ask him in which capacity, as a Doctor/ Hakim/ Vaidya/ Gynecologist or a lawyer, he has advised you on your friend's problem?

If he could not suggest a lawyer at Ludhian, what necessitated  for him to make such a distracting post with a misleading advice.

Tinney ( )     07 February 2017

Hi ,
There is a reason people like me come to these forums because there are some things which are out of reach for us. "Whats in for you ?" "Stay away" , "find a lawyer" are definitely not helpful so I ignore replies which are not helpful & I know there are people here who are very helpful  as well so I bank  on them.  Even before from certain other threads I have benefitted so I look forward to great replies .

Please if anyone can help me for Lawyers in Ludhiana and Delhi who they feel are best suited .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register