LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv (engineer)     27 October 2013

Husband's extra marital affair with a married woman

Here is the fact that my cousine is facing.

My cousine got married 10 years ago. she has two beautiful small kids .Her husband used to love those kids very much. But recently we found that her husband is having a relation with another woman who was also married to a good guy and now she has left her husband.

The relation is there from past 3 months.

About other woman: Her Father used to sleep with most of the ladies in that town and her mother was also doing the same work. Even their daughter also was on the same path. She was married to a good looking guy from another town but now she has left that guy and has come to her fathers place. she has not divorced her husband. She also has a kid . Totally in one word I would say is that they are prostitutes

My cousine husband  who used to love his kids very much has now stopped to talk to his kids. I am feeling that her husband got trapped by that girl. Her husband mother is on my cousine side. Only problem is her husband does not listen to anyone..

In these situation what can be done to solve my cousine problem

Learning

10 Replies

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     27 October 2013

Get all kinds of proof with details. That means hire a professional private detective who is licensed. Have him take photographs and provide relevant details in an affidavit. Then file for divorce. A man who stops loving his own kids because of another woman is not worth having around. The sooner the better. Any other solution would be short-term. That said, it is possible that this is a one-off misbehavior. That only the ones close to him can tell. You need to think this thoroughly through before coming to a decision. Economic situation is also important. From a legal perspective, getting divorce, with proof, should be easy but will be emotionally and economically taxing to both parties, if contested. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 October 2013

1.he is doing adultery and if It is proved which is a difficult task then he will be punished u/s 497ipc and imprisonment for at least 5 years . 2.she is also mentally tortured by her husband by making illicit relationship with other married woman, she can file case under domestic violence act. 3. making illicit relation , neglecting wife and children is a mental cruelty upon her by her husband , and on these ground she can file for divorce u/s 13(i) & 13(i-a) . 4. if you don't want to file any case against him then collect your relatives and make a social pressure on him ,and also threat him that if you will not stop your illicit relationship immediately then you will also approach to his office on taking this complaint of illicit relationship , and also take help of police .

Ranee....... (NA)     27 October 2013

Look, (@querist), if your cousin's husband maintains relation with that lady then he is responsible for the breakdown in his own family.

If you are not maintaining any extra marital relation with anyone then you are a good person, not all other female around u are good because they are not maintaining relation with you!

So first stop blaming others.

Is your cousin working?If so let her ignore the matter and live life own way and concentrate on kids only.People like her husband will never come back or realize their fault until they are kicked away by the other woman.The only thing needed is patience and a strong mind.

If she is not working then through some family meeting  convince him to give money for maintenance of his legal family.

(Guest)

Dear querist,

1.The cause of action is an  illicit relationship and mental cruelty on this two basis relief should be prayed.

2.Tell your sister to move away from him along with kids,then file a maintenance case U/s 125 cr.pc alleging his illicit relationship and mental cruelty to live away from him.

3.Tell her to file PWDVA 2005 and seek alternate accommodation on protection basis from him.

4. If she still happy being only a social wife rather than natural wife of a cruel and immoral husband then don't file divorce on the above ground,stay intact with her vermillion for just sake of society.

5. If not,then file divorce U/s 13ia HMA (mental cruelty) including the adultery part in it , if the evidences of his adultery is not known and gathered.

regards.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2013

agreeing with above views I will add that charge of adultery can be pressed only by husband of that lady. But as far as his wife is concerned she can use it as a ground of separation.

I love my parents (law)     29 October 2013

yes we need same help

(Guest)

Keede padenge uss laude ko.. I pray for such a thing. Cheating I never support. He go sit in jail for 7 years. Dont worry.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     29 October 2013

i agree with Helping Hand..remember Anuradha Bali.

rajiv (engineer)     04 November 2013

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Some of my questions are:

How to collect evidence of my cousine husband relation with the other lady.?

Shall I have to hire private detectives?

What are the cases, my cousine can file against her husband ?

What are the cases, my cousine can file against her husband , if she cannot find any evidence on her husband.?

Is there any possible way to get the conversation happened between my cousine husband and the other lady?

Does  mobile service provider gives us the conversation record , if asked?

Reformist !!! (Other)     05 November 2013

Collect evidences and file adultery .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register