LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

justice (engineer)     21 November 2013

Husband proclaimed offender and exparte

My cheater and cruel husband who left me in pregnancy and therafter my new born child was declared proclaimed offender arnd 4 months back and all his property and account were freezed in DV case and Maintenance case filed by me .

Now court has declared him exparte .

pls suggest how can this be helpful in our both cases. Can we put  claim on  his property and bank accounts.

pls suggest.

Learning

15 Replies

Aakanksha (HR)     23 November 2013

Hi Justice,

What is the progress on your case?

justice (engineer)     26 November 2013

Dear Sam

Pls donot come to conclusion before knowing anything.I request you to read the lines once more .

Its my husband who is declared proclaimed offender. He is a nri andhe left me during Pregnancy to India and therefter never appeared. he has not even bothered to see the child sface till date. I am running after police, courts , ministry and advocates. I am doing this for my child only.Me and my child life is spoilt because of his bad deeds and his love affairs. He is enjoying his life abroad and not even participated in court hearings.

He is declared proclamed offender bec he was declared accused after all invesiations by police and therfeore court took the decision.

I am fighting for my child legal rights. I wanted to seek some legal advice as to how can  take my case forward as his accounts etc are frozen by court and is declared exparte.

I hope you undersand how am i fighting pillar to post to seek justice.

My  husband  is declared proclaimed offender. He is a nri andhe left me during Pregnancy to India and therefter never appeared. he has not even bothered to see the child sface till date. I am running after police, courts , ministry and advocates. I am doing this for my child only.Me and my child life is spoilt because of his bad deeds and his love affairs. He is enjoying his life abroad and not even participated in court hearings.

He is declared proclamed offender bec he was declared accused after all invesiations by police and therfeore court took the decision.

I am fighting for my child legal rights. I wanted to seek some legal advice as to how can  take my case forward as his accounts etc are frozen by court  4 months now and is declared exparte recently . Can I claim on his frozen account something for my child as he has not even started a single rupee maintenanc for our child  as he is declared prclaimed offender and now exparte.

I ask our lawyers can something be done.pls advice

Vivek (na)     26 November 2013

Will his money compensate for your suffering, pain and agony?  I guess it is OK if you get a little chunk of his property, right?  Instead of finding ways to claim his property and money, why don't you do some work and become rich, and make him realize what he has missed?

That means every man shd desert his wife during pregnancy.
Wat to talk abt maintenance of child ..he has not bother to have glimpse of his own son.
As u might hv got to know that my husband was over smart…this man  might have various affairs. His passport is impounded because of his misdeeds. He is declared ex parte in maintenance. He has even withdrew all the money from accounts and sold his property without paying income tax.  

I left my job in india as I was getting married to him who was living outside india.

A man who made fool of his wife, new born son, passport office, income tax…and many more..still we as indian shd leave him to destiny…then why u we have law??  

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 November 2013

Hi Justice, U have written that

"He is declared proclamed offender bec he was declared accused after all invesiations by police"

When your husband is not even in INDIA then How Investigations took place ??????? You told and police wrote it is not a form of investigation.

Take the money which he has already sold and kept on looking for him. JUSTICE .............Really our so called Abla naris have made fun of this word ......

Aakanksha (HR)     30 November 2013

you will gt the justice, dnt listen d crap. have a great time with your baby.

Reformist !!! (Other)     30 November 2013

Ok, Wait for Justice.........God will surely provide you the required justice...

You will surely suffer if you are lying anywhere...........God is there to see your bad deeds........

Girls like Akanksha are the false motivators who make a story like cloud and then act like Ablas..........

No worries, what goes round will come at you once.

Aakanksha (HR)     30 November 2013

Dear, Still ppl do what happen with Justice, what god will do is second thing. Who is right and wrong get clear when trial starts in court. 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     30 November 2013

As in both the maintenance case and DV cases, the exparte orders are issued, once you prove your claims for maintenance and other incidental reliefs like residential rights in DV case, the courts will pass orders in your favour.  For executing those orders, the freezed bank accounts and attachment of property will come to your aid. Out of those freezed accounts, for the limited purpose of paying you the maintenance amount at monthly intervals, appropriate directions will be given to the courts to withdraw the amount in your faour.  Similarly, once you get residential rights, out of the attached property, they court will issue appropriate directions for your stay.

what god will do is second thing.

This actually shows the mentality and trueness of the case and a person's integrity. I am not shocked to see this kind of reply as the trial only will show you the results and will make you learn only.

Ok. Chandershekhar Ji, i have a query from you here. If the person does not have anything on his name, what the court is going to attach & where RTR will be provided ???

justice (engineer)     04 December 2013

SAM I fail to understand why you use such rude and indecent language. You can always disagree on what you donot like but using such abusive language is not considered good on such public forum. I strongly condemn use of such language used by you.

My question was meant for all respectable advocates and concerned people who can give different opinions in my case and advice accordingly.

I perceive that you have been troubled by some women may be in you life, which makes you think that girls are after money or property.

People like my husband are bad example to socitey and should be discouraged .

(Guest)

There is nothing wrong with SAM. Its the people who fail to understand or show empathy as most of those people/lawyers haven't seen how is it to go to jail on false cases, or getting their parents arrested or their siblings arrested or losing hard earned money or losing precious years of youth or for a simple reason why one should roam in court halls/police stations when their fault is not there....

It is almost similar to any genuine dowry victim. But then people are hypocrites, they cant see reason if the victim is man.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register