Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaishnavi   05 July 2016

husband playing smart n dragging case,

Because my husband n in-laws are very cruel I had lodge 498,interim maintain, domestic violence.during 2011. After 3 yrs of r sour marriage.till then I suffered. Now 2015, out of court settlement divorce was decided out of 17 lakhs ,.4 lakh dd he gave me behalf of court , v had made an agreement that after closing all cases then apply divorce case n rest of the amt will be given. Accordingly I closed 2 cases .n 498 was pending n while we were closing case husband dint cooperate to close 498 n demanded divorce first n 498 n later amount will b in court for 6 months then I take it. But judge told 498 let it be open apply divorce n judge will support to close 498 amicably.he NVR agreed. Why he did that way? N after expiry if 13 lakh dd for about 6 months he n his lawyer renewed dd n judge denied n questioned govt official that how did u grant him renew dd without court order. Judge made a notice to govt official questioning the is it so that my case will be stronger? We want to reopen cases closed for violations done.he was blaming I delayed to demand more money. N dint renew ddevn if date was about to expire . now all of a sudden he renewed it. How well can I fight n make him tough. So that he agrees to our new condition. He wasted my time my child time n stayed in my home saying he will support child. Now demanding divorce. I'm hurt . can't explain. How can I put case against his lawyer n my husband? He might have bribed even that govt official. So he allowed to renew. Pls suggest if anyone understands my prob..if not pls callup 8951541915. My child is special child.he gave new desires to my child.n left him sudden. Imnot able to tolerate his insane cruelity.pls suggest


 2 Replies

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     05 July 2016

Kindly consult an Advocate with all your court papers. After going through all your documents he/she may help you in your case. 


1 Like

Vibha   06 July 2016

Dear Vaishnavi. I am finding it very difficult to understand your query. Please follow Sandhya's advice and talk to your lawyer for further guidance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register