LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnamsingh   27 May 2018

husband is mentally ill .

if husband is patient of mentally. Do not able to work . and have rental income from mothers Property.

can wife still get order of alimony or monthly payment.

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 May 2018

First of all who are you, if you are wife of mentally ill husband then shame on you.

If you are well wisher of mentally ill husband, please share copy of order at deepakworkjoshi@gmail.com, after reading order anything can be suggested.

satnamsingh   28 May 2018

Thanks sir . I am mentally disturbed from 3 yr. My medicines are regularly going but I was become healthy so I did second marriage I tell them every thing that I have one 12 yr old son and old mother. This was third marriage of my wife. I did marriage only for. Some one will take care my son and mother . But she did opposite of my thinking . She is clever she wants to live separate . Now she left home and asking for arrangement of separate accommodation.. My Mental problems again started. I want get rid of her. Should I go for HMA 13. But problem is maintenance..

Thanks sir . I am mentally disturbed from 3 yr. My medicines are regularly going but I was become healthy so I did second marriage I tell them every thing that I have one 12 yr old son and old mother. This was third marriage of my wife. I did marriage only for. Some one will take care my son and mother . But she did opposite of my thinking . She is clever she wants to live separate . Now she left home and asking for arrangement of separate accommodation.. My Mental problems again started. I want get rid of her. Should I go for HMA 13. But problem is maintenance..

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     28 May 2018

Filing Divorce is your right and asking maintenance is her right. But you can put your medical records along with petition stating that you are prescribed by a doctor not to do any kind of physical work. It will help you in lowering the maintenance amount.

you said that it's the third marriage of your wife. what happened with the past two? Still, need any guidance contact me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

In her previous two marriage she left home and child live one year. Second marriage she live 28 days and take money and divorce. Now my bad luck I became target . I have 5 month old girl Baby. 5 times I bring her back . But now again she left home and doing blackmail to live separate from my son and mother. I think she want money.

In her previous two marriage she left home and child live one year. Second marriage she live 28 days and take money and divorce. Now my bad luck I became target . I have 5 month old girl Baby. 5 times I bring her back . But now again she left home and doing blackmail to live separate from my son and mother. I think she want money.

Aks   29 May 2018

Satnam, first of all, you need to be very sure that if you take your medicines as prescribed by your doctor. Keeping your mind stable with the help of medicines will make you strong enough to protect your rights.

If you are stable, you can work .  Pay fee to a good ,honest lawyer and tell him everything and ask for advice.   Wish you all the best.. I know life can be hard if you have a mental illness.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register