Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband is gay

Page no : 2

Richa Dwivedi   09 November 2020

He was in USA when marriage got fixed and he came to India for marriage. After marriage he stayed with me for 18 days and went back . I thought may be because he is unwell as he told me and he was out of India for so long so he is giving time to his family and as he told me my visa will be ready in a month and then when I will join him in USA , things will start. I had doubt on him but i thought its ok when i will be in USA , physical relationship will happen. Marriage happend on 10 dec 2017 and i went to USA  on 12 feb 2017. Then also he was giving me excuses daily like he is not well , he has sleep early Nd have to leave early for work . One day i asked him twll me if i have any problem them he told me he have UTI and then different problems. Then he said erectile dysfunction . Then i asked him to show reports and he wS not showing me reports . After 15 days I found his laptop open and then found evidences for him being gay . Eventually i found truvada medicine with him and other proofs. I kept asking him and he used to make me fool by telling this medicine is given in USA for promotion and then again i asked him he said its for a friend. Then i asked a friend who is USA and she told me here you cannot get prescibed drugs and even antibiotics over the counter . And if it has his name written on it , its his. Then i found a doctors card of lgbt doctor , i enquired him and he said he went there for volunteering , then i checked and found the list of doctors that is there in that clinic is the same doctor who prescribed truvada, because the truvada bottle has the same doctors name on it. So i was giving time  to verify that i am not doubting.

while living with him i also hoped if he change ( i know its impossible to change orientation but i used to think emotionally too ) it will be better ,but he never changed . I always used to see such things with him. He used to sleep in different room and always carried condoms and lubricants with him. I used to see this things in his bag. 

after that my father met police and discussed with lawyer Nd they said if they are there , nothing can be done and if you cll your daughter and initiate things there , he will never come back and I asked  him so many times that lets go India but he said he cant go now. When he got job in India he came here and then i came with him and started the process.

Thanks and Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register