Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband in extra marital affairs

Page no : 2

Jastej   28 April 2017

What you feel if I will not do anything and sit keep quite. He will leave that lady. This can be on good prospect for my family. 

Jastej   28 April 2017

Thanks for your advise.

You are absolutely right but my husband will not allow me to enter into his house. I was trying to do this for more than one year when our relationship were going on very good track but he always refused to do this and given so many excuses. Even for last 2 - 3 years we were planning to purchase new home which he had delayed.

Jastej   11 May 2017

Sir, 

I have sent you PM, please suggest me the other way also as I am in big trouble.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     12 May 2017

U/s. 12 (1) & (2) of Protection of women from domestic violence Act, you can make petition for compensation for "economic & mental abuse". You can also pray for child custody orders under same act. Apart from compensation  can claim maintenance before same judge. 

Jastej   16 May 2017

Am still trying to adjust with my husband but now he started pressuring me to give MCD. On a daily basis he shouts on me, use abusing language and said that he don't want to live with me even he doesn't want to see mee for a second. Push me to go with him for mutual divorce. What should I do?

Today, I asked my son with whom he wants to stay but he has not given any answer. 

Jastej   16 May 2017

I have all his recordings when he was shouting on me, abusing and even pressuring me to give a divorce. Is any law can prevent this marriage or he will give me a divorce and also takes my son. He is very smart and cunning. He will mislead our son also so that he don't have to give any maintenance for child and property. 

Any law that he can ask money from me for maintenance of son or will not give me anything while showing that am earning more than him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register