Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     19 June 2013

Husband held responsible for failed mediation

Hello Experts,

Recently we saw the charge sheet where it was mentioned that I am responsible for the mediation failure. It does not capture the reason behind it. Does that really make any difference in the judge's view while granting permanant bail?

Please respond.

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 June 2013

No, it does not.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

498_final stage (Professional)     19 June 2013

Thanks a lot Mr Kapoor. Appreciate your quick response.

Recently through one of the post here I came to know about truthlabs.org. It is said that these labs would authenticate the evidences like emails/cell phone audio recordings etc. They also told me that the authenticated documents are acceptable in all the courts in India. Can you tell me if you have heard about this organization before? 

I would like to know from our practicing lawyers if anyone of them have used Truthlabs.org authenticated evidences and presented to court?

revolutionary (NA)     19 June 2013

Dear Victim 

This organisation can certainly come handy but is generally expensive. All evideces that you have may or may not be contested in court for its authenticity. If the evidence is not contested, there is no need for authenticating the evidence and if in case the point is raised on the autheticity of the evidence then the court would order for investigation. Once the court orders the same....the price charged by the same firm like truth labs would be substantially less. Usually evidence stage is at a very later date, so instead of spending the money now,....you can choose to spend it later and that too a reduced amount. 

This is purely on how I have understood it, experts to comment and suggest.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 June 2013

I would prefer the court to order FSL of all evidences.

I have heard about truthlabs, but never used its services/ I also don't know of anyone who has used the services personally and what results he got.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register