LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejaswini (Mgr)     15 January 2012

Husband having second family

My friend is married since 14 years. She is working lady with a high school going child. She has a doubt that her husband has a separate family as he is not reachable between 6 pm to 11 pm everyday. His mobile is switched off or not reachable. He always find excuse to go out of house at that time even on holidays. When enquired, he never tells where he was. He is not ready to leave my friend nor ready for divorce but mentions that he does not have any relation with any other lady. She is mentally disturbed and could not concentrate on work.

Can she go to police and get help from police to identify where her husband is between this period?

Can she hire a detective? Is hiring detective legal?

Is there any other way to identify her husbands whereabouts during this period?

Learning

9 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     15 January 2012

It seems a mere assumption that he may have a seperate family if he is unavailable during that period. If he dont disclose some one can find out his routine during that period by following him. No need to involve police.

(Guest)

Did you see this change in recent days/months? or since your marriage he is doing like this.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 January 2012

Dear Tejaswani

You can hire a detective in this regards for your setisfaction, you can call me in this regards 

feel free to call

Ranee....... (NA)     15 January 2012

Very painful situation.Tel your friiend to hire a detective.Dont tell her to go to police right now.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 January 2012

She has a doubt

.... mentions that he does not have any relation with any other lady.

She is mentally disturbed

first clarify ur doubts. 

do not take any steps hastily.

(Guest)

Tejaswini

I second Sanjeev and Shantanus suggestions. I would compliment their response with the following data points before a decision can be made on who to involved. 

Some data points that can be used to help further analysis of the situation

1. You can plant a GPS in your friends husbands vehicle and track his exact location. I can help with a technical solution for this. Sitting in US, we can track the cheating Indian spouse :) 

2. Husbands cell phone records will reveal all the incoming/outgoing calls.

3. Bank statements may indicate newly acquired habits.

4. Changes in behaviour, eating, sleeping pattern.

5. Computer forensic data from email, web site usage

6. DNA evidence - look for semen spots on his clothes, hair and other marks on clothes which are a sure giveaway of extra-marital activities.

7.Medicines/Pill usage

Once you have some or more of the above data points, you can decide on next steps. I would also recommend that your friend start a daily log/diary of events to protect the women. 

Cheating husbands and cheating wives can be dangerous and they must be taught the right lesson the right way. Cheating spouses are no less than criminals and can be vindictive, so do whatever it takes to protect your lady friend. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 January 2012

upto this, it is not a legal problem.

contact a private detective. but it will be costlier.

engage a person who is in your confidence and whom your husband do not know. he will collect the information by follow the said husband.

get mentally prepared for the existance of second family. because it is highly probable.

(Guest)

Do her husband give time to her after 11 PM  and do they have physical relation?

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     16 January 2012

please do not take any legal steps at this time 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register