LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neha   09 August 2016

Husband has kept all my belongings

Sir/Madam, My husband has kept all my original documents (including 10th, 12th marksheets, UG/PG degree and all my gold/silver etc) and is not allowing me to live with him. He is also having a medical problems related to fertility. I have a proof of this problem(doctor's reports). He didn't tell me this before marriage. As soon has i get to know about this he started misbehaving with me. He also fooled me and left me at my parent's house. And now he has left the flat in which we were living together in ahmedabad with all my documents there. So while shifting he has also taken all my documents and degree certificate with him. I want my documents. He has filled a divorce case in dhar(M.P) as dhar is his home town. I don't want to leave him as he has spoiled my life but he want divorce. On this grounds can i get all the money we spent on my marriage, maintanence etc ?

We both are hindu and have registered our marriage. Husband is working in Isro Ahmedabad. I am unemployed. Please help 

Learning

3 Replies

Amandeep singh   09 August 2016

I agree with an Rajesh singh

(Guest)

File a complaint with the help of an able counsel. Police will assist you in recovering everything. Also mention that he is in possession of your documents

Vibha   11 August 2016

1. Ask husband for regular maintenance and if he disagrees let him know your rights under CrPC 125. If he still doesnt agree you can file maintenance claim in court.
  2. You can ask husband to return your items and if he refuses you can file complaint with police.
  3. If you opt to file police complaint marriage will most likely end in divorce. You can ask for reasonable alimony to settle the complaint and get divorce by mutual consent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register