LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     01 March 2017

Husband filed hma 13, later withdrawn then filed hma 12 agai

husband filed hma 13 IN MY HOMETOWN, later withdrawn then filed hma 12 in HIS HOMETOWN, we got hma 12 transferred to our hometown thru hon'ble high court,(transfer process took over 1 year)

today husband's withdrew hma 12 asking for permission to file fresh case, the permission to file fresh case was not given, however the case hma 12 was withdrawn today.  

I want to ask that if he files now divorce under concealment of facts (as per his advocate was saying in arguments), in his hometown or even mine,  can i make any application in advance that he is harassing by filing petitions so that i am not harasses again n again by filing, withdrawing. 

Read more at:


 2 Replies


If you cant live with each other, better settle matter amicably and part ways.

A walk alone (-)     04 March 2017

If relationship don't work better go MCD instead of wasting time and money in court. He want divorce then go MCD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register