LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satyadeo prasad (accounts)     28 October 2013

Husband file under rcr 9

My sister got arrange marriage 4 years back and she has a three year old baby girl…. My sister husband has an extra marital affaire since before the marriage and he is saying that I don’t want to leave the old relation whether you take the divorce or not… even my sister seen some auspecious photograph with the lady and her husband and same photograph shown by her to his family member. she has suffered a lot in her in lows house…his family also taking her husband  stand although  the all family member knw the fact. i have alos phone call recordinng acceped by his father and brother that he has extra marital affair. .
now she is staying with us for last 9 month…her husband always make call and use abusive language to her and my mother as well…..once we had gone her husband house after abusevie language they throughn us from his house. Although he file a petition to court under section 9….. we never wanted to go through the court for this issue…. Now we are not able to understand what should I do… petition has been filed in kanpur and we are residing in west bangle can the matter transferred to the west bangal family court ???….  Please sugest me what shuld be the right step…. we want to peacefull life... sir my father and mother and my sister are more innocent and very poor, her lows showing that we have huge money can do any thing...
 Sir please please tel me the next step. we dont want to send her back. she can't leave with her without being eaten by that bl**dy man. and she nither want to stay with him nor divorse... sir plese tell me what sould we do.... ????

Learning

1 Replies

NPKailaasam (ADVOCATE & Management Consultant)     28 October 2013

Kindly prepare your mind to fight against him through court of law .First you consult a good advocate in that area and file a vakalath and then prepare to transfer the case to your native and it is possible and all your advocate will do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register