LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meenal jain   31 May 2017

HUSBAND DEATH

Hello.. .i m 26 yrs old.My husband died in car accident due to my brother in law's fault. Brother in law was rash driving.Due to which our car got unbalance as the speed of car was 130.It got out of contol and got out of highway in the ditch road(kacchi road ).it got totally damaged.My husband DIED ON The Spot. Me got injured. After this..my inlwas n i returned home.I WS in state of shock.In this mean time they made me sign all the LIC policies..mediclaim policies..other policies which were on my name were transferred to my mother in law name.All this they made me sign by saying ki tum meri beti ho.Now when everything is transferred on their name they have abondoned me. They also made case to claim more money through motor vehicle Act. And my father in law made me give jhoothi gawahi that accident is done by him not by my brother in law. They have done all illegal things. But still i am not able to get them punish as i m jus 26 yrs old.If i ll complain in court then i have to suffer mentally by goin to court again n again.They are very manipulative people with more contacts.They ll destroy my life by false allegations so that i cant get married again. What should i do ? Plz publish this letter in bold letters. To make people Aware n not do mistakes like i did by signing the papaers. But make it anonymous. Plz print it in main newspaper. Thank you... Hope u ll hlp me.

Learning

23 Replies

(Guest)

Madam,does any case booked aginst ur Inlaws? 

Meenal jain   31 May 2017

No..i have not done any case on them because i dont want to fight with them.. but i knw...gar case nhi krungi toh mujhe mera right nhi milega... Kya koi aur option hai..? Kya young widow ko lekar govt ki koi policies h which i can apply ?

(Guest)

Sorry for YOUR loss. you have two options, move away from this family or fight for your husband's share but you have a long battle to go but NOTHING is impossbile in the world of judiciary with RIGHT ADVOCATE n your side.

Born Fighter (xxx)     31 May 2017

your just 26yrs......sorry to know ur story Legal battle will take years...don't waste ur life on such people

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Meenal jain
Hello..
.i m 26 yrs old.My husband died in car accident due to my brother in law's fault. Brother in law was rash driving.Due to which our car got unbalance as the speed of car was 130.It got out of contol and got out of highway in the ditch road(kacchi road ).it got totally damaged.My husband DIED ON The Spot.
Me got injured.
After this..my inlwas n i returned home.I WS in state of shock.In this mean time they made me sign all the LIC policies..mediclaim policies..other policies which were on my name were transferred to my mother in law name.All this they made me sign by saying ki tum meri beti ho.Now when everything is transferred on their name they have abondoned me. They also made case to claim more money through motor vehicle Act. And my father in law made me give jhoothi gawahi that accident is done by him not by my brother in law.
They have done all illegal things. But still i am not able to get them punish as i m jus 26 yrs old.If i ll complain in court then i have to suffer mentally by goin to court again n again.They are very manipulative people with more contacts.They ll destroy my life by false allegations so that i cant get married again.

What should i do ?
Plz publish this letter in bold letters. To make people Aware n not do mistakes like i did by signing the papaers.

But make it anonymous.

Plz print it in main newspaper.

Thank you...
Hope u ll hlp me.

You should not have signed, even if they told you, that ur their dotter.

To get your share which is legally yours is your right.  You catch hold of good advocate and file case on your in-laws.  No other option

Court matter wll run like marathon.  You will need lot of patience, and money to fight cases.

You do one thing.  You contact a advocate in your town and discuss entire thing with him.

See how much fees he will take. Based on that, you decide whether you want to file case on them or not.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2017

Originally posted by : Meenal jain
Hello..
.i m 26 yrs old.My husband died in car accident due to my brother in law's fault. Brother in law was rash driving.Due to which our car got unbalance as the speed of car was 130.It got out of contol and got out of highway in the ditch road(kacchi road ).it got totally damaged.My husband DIED ON The Spot.
Me got injured.
After this..my inlwas n i returned home.I WS in state of shock.In this mean time they made me sign all the LIC policies..mediclaim policies..other policies which were on my name were transferred to my mother in law name.All this they made me sign by saying ki tum meri beti ho.Now when everything is transferred on their name they have abondoned me. They also made case to claim more money through motor vehicle Act. And my father in law made me give jhoothi gawahi that accident is done by him not by my brother in law.
They have done all illegal things. But still i am not able to get them punish as i m jus 26 yrs old.If i ll complain in court then i have to suffer mentally by goin to court again n again.They are very manipulative people with more contacts.They ll destroy my life by false allegations so that i cant get married again.

What should i do ?
Plz publish this letter in bold letters. To make people Aware n not do mistakes like i did by signing the papaers.

But make it anonymous.

Plz print it in main newspaper.

Thank you...
Hope u ll hlp me.

"In this mean time they made me sign all the LIC policies..mediclaim policies..other policies which were on my name were transferred to my mother in law name."

Were you Life Insured in such policies?

Did you assign these policies?

What did you sign on the basis of which policies owner was changed to Mother in Law?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2017

Take help of elders of the family, well wishers, employee’s unions/Trade unions, forums. NGO’s…………………….etc etc

Choose a senior and very able counsel that has unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in civil/succession and MACT matters.

IN case finance is the issue try for FREE LEGAL AID from Legal Aid Authority that is usually in Courts Complex.

What else did you sign?

What was occupation of your husband; Employed, Self employed, Business?

Did he have Bank a/c in his name?

Meenal jain   02 June 2017

He WS businessman..he also had bank account.but my father in law did fake sign of my husband on cheques n withdraw the money. Cheque on name of my father in law..fake sign og my husband kyunki woh aaram se mere husband k sign copy kr sakte h...kyunki account ki nominee mai thi toh money mujhe aata Isliyr unhone cheque se withdraw kr liya. LIC policy (4 policies) ki nominee mother in law thi..n bank accounts ki mai..(wife)

He WS businessman..he also had bank account.but my father in law did fake sign of my husband on cheques n withdraw the money. Cheque on name of my father in law..fake sign og my husband kyunki woh aaram se mere husband k sign copy kr sakte h...kyunki account ki nominee mai thi toh money mujhe aata Isliyr unhone cheque se withdraw kr liya. LIC policy (4 policies) ki nominee mother in law thi..n bank accounts ki mai..(wife)

Mujhse ek white papaer pr sign kraya gya jis par likha tha...mai wife of so n so...lic no.xxxxx n XXXX ki rakam meri mother in law ko di jaye.mujhe ismai koi aaptai nhi hai...

Mujhse ek white papaer pr sign kraya gya jis par likha tha...mai wife of so n so...lic no.xxxxx n XXXX ki rakam meri mother in law ko di jaye.mujhe ismai koi aaptai nhi hai...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2017

Some Bank a/c’s, Credit/Debit cards may have linked personal accident insurance and your husband might have nominated you.

Submit claim.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2017

If your FIL has put fake signature and has encashed cheque after death then it is illegal act.

Bank can relate with CCTV footage and check who came with cheque on which date etc etc………..Bank relate signature with naked eye. It is your claim that signature were forged and may need to prove.

You are ClassI legal heir of your deceased husband along with Mother of husband and sons and daughters if any and have equal share in his estate/property.

If amicable settlement is not possible then court of law is the recourse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register