LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sabir Kotkar   18 December 2020

Husband can file fir against wife lover ?

I am going through stress and unknown situation regarding my wife left home without reason and not returning, not answering calls by her and not by her any family members

After checking her call history from mobile operator reports,  I found one number which has daily frequent calls since last 3 months in absence of me in house. 

Number location is nearby village where her father house. 

Can I file FIR against that person who his frequently calling my wife and to issue a statement from him that what's relationship is ongoing. Please reply. 




 9 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 December 2020

1. YES .... you can TRY, if it achieves any of your purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sabir Kotkar   18 December 2020

Thanks for suggestion 

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     18 December 2020

You have no valid reason to file a police complaint against the person. You can either try to convince your wife to absolve the relationship with that person or seek divorce. 

Sabir Kotkar   18 December 2020

I have call history of that number and there is thousands of incoming calls per month. So I want to investigate the issue through police. Will it possible  ??

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     18 December 2020

You may try. 

Kum7kumarr (learning)     18 December 2020


When you both husband and wife lives together, then anyone can have anbody's personal things shared. But in this marital disputes, everthing is private, personal. When you say from operator you got details, do you really mean they provided you the details without her presence? Dont ever try such things which will breach privacy of others.  Are you having any cases on each other? If yes, there you can file application saying that you have an apprehension she speaks to some one , so her call data details may be produced with court order. 

Also, if she has left you/abondoned you, not picking your phone , not asking any monetory releif so far, do you think she will keep silence for long...If you are genuine and she was not compelled to leave the house, then go and lodge a compalint to atleast police station  requesting to ask her to come back to join you .  Then you may file RCR restitution in court of nothing works and if you really want to settle down with her. Atleast you will be at safe side if you are not wrong.


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 December 2020

No case is made out from facts posted by you.

It is advisable to seek professional service of  a local prudent lawyer for analyses of facts/ documents, guidance and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 December 2020

May be you can initiate a civil action, not a criminal one.


-File a divorce suit against your wife at family court.

-She wont attend it, hence you will get ex-parte verdict.

-Marry someone who loves you and cherishes you, unlike the ungrateful b!tch who ran away.

-Pray you never meet someone like your wh0re soon-to-be-ex-wife again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register