LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     27 November 2014

Husabnds lawyer send notice to go back

today my husbands lawyer send me notice saying i left him on wrong date and living elsewhere..and not wanting to live with him doing mental torture before and had ego issue..he tried to reconcile but i had not thats why she is sending me notice to go back with in 7days else she wll take necessary legal action..before their parents wrote me letter i told them just send my husband to pick me but he hadnot....

Learning

3 Replies

sona misti (na)     27 November 2014

plz some one suggest what to do should i go back or defend it saying they are lying

(Guest)

Sona,

Allegations all are on paper.  Good thing is that either of you has approached court yet.

Once any of you approach court, you are bound to get divorced.

Without approaching court, you have so many restrictions yourself.  If at all your husband approaches court, relationship between you both will end, and will exist only on paper.

You have asked many times in this forum to give suggestion, many of them have given very good suggestions.  It appears that you have not followed any of them

Just for instance, you asked same question in PM, I told you, RUN, go to your husband before he files for RCR or Divorce.

You still playing here in LCI forum.

Even now its not late, even if your husband is staying in Bengal, take someone with you and go if your parents fear about your safety.  Go kiss him, hug him tell him how much you love him and start living with him.  For your sake go, RUN to your husband.  This will be my LAST REPLY regarding your query.

It appears that you are not really interested in joining your husband back and are here just for doing timepass in LCI, and also playing with your own future and husbands future.  Shame. 

sona misti (na)     28 November 2014

No thats not true ...i called him he talked with me harshly saying donot call me ...if u call i will give the number to police...and if someone goes with me he/she cannot stay there longer...and his parents will come to live and next my family worrying about he is a politicaly powerful man ..if nt him anyone frm his fellow can harm him...and it is very distance my father is worrying on that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register