LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naa Channel Naa Istam   27 September 2018

Humiliation in open court


Namasthey. I was married in the year 2011 and my wife filed a divorce petition in 2013 and I filed GOP in 2014.

After a few adjournments, I had an unexpected altercation with respondents advocate unfortunately on a public road nearer to house. He snatched away my byk keys and I shoot it with Mobile camera. I filed a complaint against him. Later he also filed a complaint against me. The bar association members met the commissioner of police and portrayed me in a bad manner.

My complaint was not upheld and his complaint was upheld and later on he voluntarily compromised in lokadalat and he has withdrawn his vakalat.

New advocate filed vakalat and is very well known to my advocate. While talking over phone my advocate told me that my father in law has offered him Rs one lakh and I came to the conclusion for his negligence towards my case. I submitted the same to the court and he was asked to present before the court.

A few days before, he came to the court and I was cornered by him, respondents advocate and the remaining advocates also who made many stoop down allegations. The judge has recorded all the adverse remarks against me without any evidence and asked me to give divorce. I don't know what to do now.

I submitted that it should be based on the merits and demerits of the case. It was even recorded that I was suggested to advise the jury also. Today I felt like loosing confidence in the courts.


 4 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   27 September 2018

Petitions are pending and I attended on behalf of adjournment

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     28 September 2018

I don't subscribe your behaviour.  But you have a fundamental right to ask the court to decide the matter on merits.

Shankar Shetty (Practicing Advocate)     29 September 2018

You dont seem to be in good shape of mind.  What is your problem?  I have already suggested how to file complaint against judge.

Naa Channel Naa Istam   29 September 2018

just now I saw Shankar sir.... apologies to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads