LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sheela   15 January 2016

Human rights violation - court record tampering

My husband inserted some documents in the court records & thereafter he got ex-parte decree of divorce.

I will of course file set-aside etc as my lawyer is working on it. But at one point my lawyer is not able to guide me so if you guys can please refer me some link which says something similar to as follows:-

that it is human rights violation to win court cases by court record manipulations or court record tampering & thereby providing mental agony to the opposite party.

any help will be highly appreciated

Learning

3 Replies

sridher (system analyst)     15 January 2016

court cannot give any orders blindly

first of all you have to prove that tampering is happened.

it is not at all human right voilation.

it is the fault of judicial dept of that court.

if you have proper evidence complaint it to CJI of supreme court, High court registrator General of high court,Registrator (vigilance),Princeple district Judje of that court

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     17 January 2016

As you said u have all the right to set expartie order aside. Try for that at the earliest. then take him head on. This is not the end of this case it has to go long way. so hold your breath back for the time being.

b.goheel   07 March 2016

" My husband inserted some documents in the court records & thereafter he got ex-parte decree of divorce. "

since court has passed the ex-party order thn it must b convincing.
so it will b better if u give sum idea of it so tht hon. ld. adv. of this forum may guide u well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register