Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     20 February 2010

human rights or other authority

hello guys..

i want to know what role does human rights or other organization plays in family dispute.

my sister in law is harrasing my entire family, my brother is not staying with us since 3 months,her wife is refusing to stay with my brother,she is staying with my parents & harrasing my family, recently she had thrown steel glass which hitted my mother forehead and started bleeding, police didnt took any effort to lodge FIR, at last we filed a criminal case against her,but i know it will take a months or maybe years of time in court. we dont know what to do?

will human rigths people or any other organization will help us?

we want my brothers wife to shift to his husband so atleast we can leave peaceful life

Learning

16 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     22 February 2010

Obtain stay order in the given facts.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     23 February 2010

sir,how long does it take to file civil suit injuction orde?

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     24 February 2010

JD,

As suggested file the injuction. Once the injuction is granted, even temparory, DV case will not have any value and can be dismissed totally. Even 498a will not stand since she has already got the criminal case. I know it will take years, and you should be patience. You can apply the divorce on the grounds of cruelty.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     12 March 2010

what is injuction order? how it is benificiary in my case, after filing injuction order how long it takes to pass the order.

and rajkumar sir on what i can file stay order?

thanks

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     13 March 2010

thankyou prabhakar sir will talk to my lawyer for same.

will this benefit to my older parents? she has also filed a vague case against my family under DV Act.

Thanks

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     13 March 2010

1) "recently she had thrown steel glass which hitted my mother forehead and started bleeding," - have you obtained medical report.? if not obtained it first.

2) "at last we filed a criminal case against her" - good.

3) is your brother indirectly keeping is wife in your family with intention to disturbe you?

4) her husband's residence is her matrimonial home. what she doing in your family?

i hope you got the points.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     13 March 2010

going to human rights are next step. when police refused to accept fir, which is compulsury to accept -  you may go to higher authority of police.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     18 March 2010

sir,what all proofs to be provided to magistrate for granting injuction order in my case.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     05 April 2010

we filed criminal case aginst my sister in law, court has granted summons but surprisingly they gave us court date on october month, i dont know is this the law? we have provided all proofs but still we are being harrassed. Dont know what to do now.She is still staying at our house & harrasing my family, 4.5 month passed my brother is still staying seperately. police officers are also torturing us.

Experts please guide us.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     05 April 2010

we were also thinking to file injuction order but are afraid same thing will continue,we will get only datesssssssssssss..

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     06 April 2010

experts pls help us

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register