LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     16 December 2013

Human rights.

If my child who is 11 years old wants to come and live with me in mumbai and is currently residing with her mother in hyderabad.Mother is not allowing her to go to mumbai despite her repeated requests.Can the human rights court grant her permission to go and live in mumbai if she tells the court that she wants to live in mumbai and not in hyderabad,Please advise.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 December 2013

Best thing is to file a suit for custody of the child before the concerned court and on production of th child before the court, the child may speak out he choice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads