LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHUBHADEEP BANERJEE (C.R.A)     30 September 2017

Human body is missing 10 days to go no information received

My brothe in law body is missing in the river shilabati situated at west bengal in paschim medinipur district. On 21.09.2017 his family lodged one missing diary in local PS. On 20.09.2017 there was a immersion ritualsl of lord Vishwakarma in their ITI college. Tow body got floated, already 10 days to go but till now public and police administration cannot able to detect my brother-in-law's body and officially administration have not provided any information to victims family member.

So in this regards i wanted to lodge one appeal to DM (head of public administration in district) and SP (head of police administration in distirct). In this situation is there any law which I can quote in my appeal and what should be my appeal?


 1 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   30 September 2017

Mr. SHUBHADEEP BANERJEE, So sorry to hear your loss. I would respond to your query that there is no such law or provision helping in your situation. But, if you feel that authorities are negligent or deliberetly not performing thier lawful duty in finding your brother then you can file Writ Petition under 226 for directing the officials to perform their lawful duty. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register