LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tushar Zaveri (Partner )     15 September 2015

Huf property sell

I want to sell my ancestral inherited property developed into two flats by a builder / developer & converted into my HUF. My Wife is alive & I have 3 married alive sons with their wives & 5 unmarried Grandchildren. My property documents recd from the builder are neither registered nor any stamp duty is paid . Hence how to go about the sale transaction & I want to distribute the income generated from the sale to all my family members now itself ( in order to avoid taxation & distribute their share right now when I am alive so no quarrel after my death) . Please advise the best possible way on how to proceed. I have found a buyer ready to buy both my flats. For any further clarifications required  My Mobile no is 9029033782 & residence no is 022-26143117  


 1 Replies

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     17 September 2015

Sir, You along with your legal heirs by registering a Sale Deed you may sell your property.

By delivering the money to your children your problm will be solved simple. Aproach your nearest Sub Registrar Office they will give you the procedure of your State

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register