LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aashish Sahani (Teacher)     27 July 2023

Hsvp refusing to give alternative plot

I purchased a plot in HUDA sector 8 in Panipat in 2012 from the original allottee with due transfer permission from HUDA (now HSVP). After all the formalities a reallotment letter was issued in my name by HUDA and all records updated by them. At the time of this reallotment to me the sector was under development and no physical possession was on offer to any allottee also the sector site was an undeveloped piece of land with some sqatters and industrial units here and there but no roads or plot markings were there from HUDA so there was no way I could have verified the plot in the deal physically. HUDA had not issued any letter or communication to the original allottee regarding the plot availabilty or non availability on site and gave permission transfer in my name based on which I carrried out the deal. Also, during 2017-2019 demands for enhanced compensation was made by HUDA (approximately 2,50,000) which was duly paid by me towards the cost of the plot (I availed some rebate benefit under amnesty scheme announced for all plot owners in the state of Haryana).

In 2020 September I came to know that HSVP has offered plots in the sector to some allottees / reallottees and I immediately applied for the same with EO Panipat who sat on my request and after my multiple visits and emails I logged a request on CM window in response to which I was told that the said plot is out of offer of posession due to non availabilty of the site and alternative site approval has ben sought from the competent authority. After a long followup I was told in December 2021 that the policy of allotment of plots has been amended in November 2021 as per which only the original allottees are entitled to alternative plot and accordingly my claim has been rejected.

I am unable to comprehend the fact that till date all the online portals and HSVP records show this plot as undisputed and with no legal case pending /8same at the time of purchase) so what is my fault and what are the legal remedies available to me and what are the changes of being successful with those actions. I am financially constrained as well so a bit hesitant that legal options can be overbearing financially.

Kindly advise.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2023

If you hesitate to proceed legally then you cannot get any remedy to this even if you wait for decades together for a solution,You may better approach high court with a writ petition for suitable remedy and relief through an adovcate of the high court.

O P SINGH   11 December 2023

Please contact me, Same type of issue with me also but in Sector 57 Gurgaon. 

Om Pal Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register