LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (Senior Executive)     26 February 2015


I have applied for a 1000 sqmeter industrial plot with HSIIDC.... At the time of application hsiidc asked 10% Earnest money, which I submited. after around 12 months I along with many other applicants received interview calls and we were told that rate is increased by around 40%, those interested accept this or else take the earnest money  back...we were forced to sign and accept this condition by HSIIDC otherwise no interview, even though it is mentioned in their policy that alottment is as per market rate at the time of alottment, but policy is by hsiidc and state of haryana only.


Can i move an appeal to any court against this act of hsiidc, if yes under which section, pl guide.


 4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 February 2015

Dear, Please reads the terms of the agreement entered into at the time of first instalment you have paid ... I could smell something suspicious in the same. ..... Better go into the root of the matter and find the truth .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Raju (Senior Executive)     27 February 2015

Kapil sir, there was an advertisement.....seeking application with 10% Earnest Money.......it was written in the policy that HSIIDC will sell at the prevalent rate....then after 12 months there was interview calls and letter that rate is increased by so and so that is 40%...those interested may appear for interview or withdraw and take back the Earnest money....is it not arbitrary and illegal ? they gave no reason for increase in rate only said that circle rate is increased...circle rate is changed by Haryana govt only and hsiidc is the part of govt.....can i file a petition with HC....if yes then under what section..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2015

You have valid grounds for preferring an appeal before the high court if the terms and conditions are taken to be facts as per your contention.  The organisation cannot arbitrarily change the rates as per their whims and fancies, however check up the exceptional clauses also under which the organisation is empowered to accept the revised rates.

Raju (Senior Executive)     03 March 2015

Sir, under what section I can file the appeal in HC.....thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register