LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Advocate)     19 December 2013

Hra exemption new regulation by it dept


This new rule says that if u r claiming HRA above 100000 rupees per annum or 8333 per month, you need to provide the PAN details of your landlord and landlord will be taxed for that income. Apaarantly no landlord would like to provide his PAN to you, as he will be taxed. 


Any advice on how to avoid tax in this circumstance ? does landlord have any option with regard to this (using legal means) 


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads