LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ind (marketing)     29 February 2016

Hr not giving relieving letter


I was woking in a IT company.

Due to some dispute between me and my manager he removed access to my id card in oct 2015.

After that i could not enter the office building and i was forced to esign from outside email.

After much discussion with HR they are willing to pay my salary for oct and nov 2015.

But they are not giving my relieving letter 

How do i request fo elieving letter in this situation.

also should i ask for compensation for till date since i was forced out of my job and am stll unemployed.

please help.



 4 Replies

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2016

contact 9447963440

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2016

Please send me the copy of your contract with the company.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

Did you ever write that on dated....................your ID card and access to workplace was blocked by Mr/Ms.......................and you were not allowed to enter and perfrom your duty at workplace?


If yes was it before submitting resignation or later?


Did the company supply the acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation or any written communication?


The appointment letter, and all rules/policies mentioned in it, all communications should be examined before forming a considered opinion.


You may show all docs on record to an able counsel specialiizng in  labor/service matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

Initiate such threads under Labor/service law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query