Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     07 December 2008

How will you treat someone who is divorced?

What is the view of divorce in India these days? What do you think? How do people think about Divorce in India? What you personally feel? Do you believe that not everyone can love just anyone (that might happen in arrange marriage)? Is it advisable to stick to marriage for society, parents and not for your peace of mind? How will you treat someone who is divorced? Can they live peacefully in India who has failed marriage? No harsh comments please. This is the serious topic these days.

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2008

No way, I will marry for my peace of mind and happiness.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2008

Divorce is just normal. if they can not live as husband wife why should any one poke their nose, infact forced living together for the sake of society is hell.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     07 December 2008

Of course  with kindness. But the questions would always crop up even if not asked as to what must have gone wrong? If it is a man I would casually ask the reason if the man seemed talkative. But if it is a lady then there would be no probing questions . Of course , If the lady is beautiful, having income either through salary/business from a good background - the curiosity would be on a higher side. But I would think twice before hurting a person in, whatever way as she/he has already been scarred.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     07 December 2008

Please keep both your eyes open before marriage. After marriage close your one eye. Minor adjustments are a part of the marriage. After marriage wait for at least two years for having kids, otherwise kids will force you to stay in marriage otherwise it is very harmful for kids.

Love has to be created don't you start even loving your pets. Now it is not advisable to stick to marriage due to anyone in your life, but views should be obtained.

Treatment of divorced is bad as man tend to take them negative however view are changing.

Every things depends on your circumtances and your financial status.

Nowadays it is possible for divorced people to live peacefully but no mental satisfaction would be there, however high you are. Couples filing for divorce should be interrogated thoroughly by their advocates and corrective measures should be taken so as to save the marriage and the children

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     09 December 2008

As always.............................................................. Shree is right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register