LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Gowda   23 February 2024

How we can exchange property

person A,B,C each holding record of 1 acre,1acre and 1 acre of agriculture land in survey number 1.

Same 3 persons has 2,2,2 acres in survey number 2. These are according to the record.

But when we measure the enjoyment land, person A has 1 acre in survey number 1 and 2 acre in survey number 2 which is same as records.

Person B has 2 acre in survey number 1 and 1 acre in survey number 2 according to measure.

Person C is not using land in survey number 1 and 3 acre in survey number 2 according to measure.

Podi is not yet done, Person B cant sign podi as he has improved his land but RTC is not matching.

Is it possible to register the land according to enjoyment(if each person get 3 acre including both survey number)?

Is it possible to go under Exchange Deed without Podi/11E sketch? provided all 3 persons are ready for this agreement i.e they wanted to continue in enjoyment land.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2024

It is a matter of mutual understanding among the parties to this issue.

If all of them mutually agree for exchange or for the solutions to solve the issue, they can amicably settle the scores among themselves on mutual note

Naveen Gowda   24 February 2024

Thanks for the reply.

So as mutual understanding is there between all parties we can proceed ahead with exchange deed then new RTC will be prepared right?

I hope exchange deed does not need podi to be done before right? Currently RTC is in joint (means hissa is * for everyone or podi is not done for both the survey number)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register