Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


How view submitted all evidence list and copy from court

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need my submitted all evidence , counter and affidavit  list and copy from munsif court without Lawyer. In e court service portal the submitted copy not available. So i ask your help.

Please give the legal procedure to get the document without lawyer.





 4 Replies

Palak batra   29 August 2021

The details of any e filed case can be found on the respective portal of the person who has filed the case under my cases tab. Here one can check his or her filed cases, related information, documents, fees and other required details. One can easily access details about e-filled cases led by a user undergoing process of filing and checking by the Registry of concerned court , e-filing of miscellaneous documents and court fees. This is accessible also by clicking on the e-filing number at any place in the e-ling facility website. Here’s the link of e filing guid you can visit as per your convenience-
1 Like

Very Thank you so much sir. i will check with the link.
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 August 2021

Inspect case file and apply for certified copy on prescribed form / fees for requisite documents.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 August 2021

You can apply for certified copies of the said documents personally or through your advocate.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register