Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tapanr (MD)     30 August 2014

How to write petition for rcr for high court after ex-parte

Hello Experts,

My wife had applied for ex-parte divorce under section 13 1(b).

The case is dismissed on the grounds that "Presented evidences and witness are not enough for divorce to be granted".

I want to file an RCR petition and restore the damaged marriage.

I want to write the petition by myself to not miss any detail of 8 years of extremely happy marriage and another 3 years of interference of her parents that caused us to fight.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     30 August 2014

Originally posted by : Tapanr

Hello Experts,

My wife had applied for ex-parte divorce under section 13 1(b).

The case is dismissed on the grounds that "Presented evidences and witness are not enough for divorce to be granted".

I want to file an RCR petition and restore the damaged marriage.

I want to write the petition by myself to not miss any detail of 8 years of extremely happy marriage and another 3 years of interference of her parents that caused us to fight.

Please advice.

Thank you.

RCR at this stage is going to be abolutely futile. In any case it is to be filed in family court and not HC.

If you want to save your marriage win the heart of your wife using mediation by persons you both trust.

regards ASHOK

Tapanr (MD)     30 August 2014

Ashok Sir,

Thank you so much for your directions.

Prior to coming in contact with her lawyer (her relative) she was talking to me and wanting to come back..

After her lawyer came into scene, there were police reports on my (Cyber hacking) and she stopped taking my calls.

Her lawyer is a crook, one of those bad class ones who practice law for blackmail. Mine is a crime super famous.

I am in a fix on how to get her to talk without her lawyer coming in scene.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register