LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Q Slinger (NA)     26 January 2016

How to withdraw surety amount

Dear Experts:

I provided a surety amount of Rs5000 to a friend in a 498a case. The case has since been with drawn by the wife and my friend left the country.

How do I retrieve the surety amount? What is the procedure? 




 1 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   26 January 2016

Present a petition to the court in which u stood as surety

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register