Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu Priya (doctor)     14 March 2014

How to withdraw ipc 224 cases on me

HI all

1. i am an accused in a maritial discord of my cousin, then the police came to arrest me from different state, then they took me to the police station, there are no record of my arrest ,nor i have signed any document of my arrest in police station.
  2. with my cousins influence that he will surrender before the police i was let off, but my cousin dint not surrender to the police , and his father in law forced the police to register IPC 224 case on me, the ASI is the complainent , with one Conistable and women consitable as witness.
  3. now in my cousin and the opposite party have agreed to settle the cases through lokadalat.
  4. now my question what will happen to my case, as charge sheet is filed, and charges is also framed, trail is yet to start.
  5.  can the lokadalat settlement copy be submitted in the court where my IPC 224 cases is running and request for the closure of the case.
  6. any other procedure to close the case as soon as possible.
  7. or commence the trial and see the logical end of the cases to aquittal.

regards

Dr.Bhanu

Learning

3 Replies

priyan Sharma (Officer)     31 May 2014

In your case, compromise between those parties does not have any effect.

you have to fight the case on merit. The court cannot close the case merely on the basis of lok adalat settlement copy.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     31 May 2014

The query is not complete it has lot of missing links:

1, what is your locus standi in this case? 2,how come out station police had come and arrest you suddenly when no information on summons?Have you received summons and did not make up  or no summons was served?  3,What happened to the original case against your cousin and opposite party? is it still pending and what is your role in that?    

When you make any query give full details to advice your properly half information and no information will lead to lot of confusions.

Going by the available information u  have no other go but to go through the case  or u can move high court to quash proceeding, but the chances of getting through in later one is very slim.

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     31 May 2014

Take a copy of lok adalat settlement copy and file an affidavit that the said issue is compromised and explain to the court even if the matter is pursued further it did not serve any purpose. Generally courts will consider your request as you are only mediator...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register