LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagesh   10 November 2015

How to withdraw divorce case

Hi, I filed divorce case in Hydearabd, i missed first hearing aswell, after few months my wife accpted for mutual divorce but wanted to file the mutual divorce at her place, now  I wanted to withdraw the case filed in hyderabad, my lawyer is not available and he gave no-objection vacalat form to me.

so now how can i withdraw without lawyer? can i appoint another lawyer for me to withdraw? if i do not attend next hearing(2nd hearing) will the court dismiss the case which i filed in hyderabd? if i do not attend the hearings in hyderabd what will happen?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     10 November 2015

you should attend court and do not try to dismis case you may file 13B HMA converting 13A  to 13 B .

T SATYANARAYANA   10 November 2015

U can very well approach to another advocate for withdrawing divorce case by giving both parties joint statement thereafter produce in the court for getting withdrawal for divorce case and any other marriage issue contact to me over 09906906530 as a mediation cell experience I must give a solution to both parties

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 November 2015

You yourself can file an application before the court to withdraw the divorce case on the ground that your wife is interested and ready to file mcd, now you are going to file mcd, if you will not attend the court hearing on second date then court can dismiss your case, it give adverse impression opposite party can use it as cruelty evidence against you.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 November 2015

Mr.Joshi's suggestion is the best,act accordingly

Nagesh   12 November 2015

Thanks all,

Thanks for your valuable answers, it addressed my question.

Nagesh   12 November 2015

Originally posted by : laxmi kant joshi
You yourself can file an application before the court to withdraw the divorce case on the ground that your wife is interested and ready to file mcd, now you are going to file mcd, if you will not attend the court hearing on second date then court can dismiss your case, it give adverse impression opposite party can use it as cruelty evidence against you.

Hi Joshi,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Please provide your contact details.

Thanks,

Nagesh

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 November 2015

Dear Friend, for the withdrawl of the case you need no advocate you yourself as a party petitioner to the case can file an application to withdraw the case.

Advice, pl attend the case and on hearing plead yourself in the court that you want to withdraw the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register